African Shea Butter - White - 8 oz
African Shea Butter is made from the nut of the African Shea Tree. It contains a rich amount of unremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to Cocoa Butter and other natural vegetable butters. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin.
Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins needed to make skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly, healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect skin from wind, cold, sun. and it helps heal wounds faster. Shea butter stimulates cellular activity and fights the effects of aging by repairing rough and damaged skin.
- Does NOT expire
- treats dry skin, eczema and minor burns
- pain relief from swelling and arthritis
- treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes
- improves muscle relaxation and stiffness
- can be used for diaper rash